Basic/Palm is a complete, powerful development
environment. Write and test your BASIC program on the desktop,
then download it to your device to run it.
- Supports Palm OS 5.x (and earlier) devices
- Easy to use, standard and structured BASIC
- Integrated debugger
- Code Completion
- Over a dozen standard Palm OS objects
- Create buttons, fields, popups, menus and more
- Serial and IR Communications
- Math and trigonometric function support
- Produces standard standalone Palm apps
- Signature Capture
- Symbol Bar Code device support
- Royalty free
- Built in indexed database support
- Test on the Palm OS Emulator or Simulator
- Lots of sample code
- 146 page Handbook
NS Basic/Palm on Sale!
For a limited time, NS Basic/Palm has been reduced from $129.95 to just $99.95. Take advantage of us today!
NS Basic/Palm Version 7.0 Released!
Create apps with a slick, modern look and feel. Major features of the new release are:
- Gradient buttons and bitmaps
- Themes defining colors of your app
- PDF version of "NS Basic Programming for Palm OS" by Verive
- New Dictionary Shared Library
- Improved compatibility with NS Basic/Symbian
- Over 30 other features and fixes
NS BASIC welcomes AppForge users!
Check out our Porting Guide and comments by Switchers!
New Tutorials Added!
We've added a set of new tutorials which will be useful for both new and existing users.