NS Basic/Symbian OS
is a complete, powerful development
environment. Write your BASIC program on the desktop,
then download it to your device to run it.
"I like the speed of loading and display... it's just as fast (if not faster) on my Nokia N95 than my Palm T5!" - WZ Sun
- Supports Symbian S60 3rd & 5th Edition and UIQ3 devices
- Easy to use, standard and structured BASIC
- Produces standard, signed Installers
- Code Completion
- Over a dozen standard objects
- Create buttons, fields, popups, menus and more
- Math and trigonometric function support
- TCP/IP, RFCOMM and IrDA support
- Integrated Project Builder
- Built in indexed database support
- Lots of sample code, tutorials and tech notes
- 150+ page Handbook
"Good impressions, great work. I've used some large nsbasic palm projects and all works fine." -- Avv. Fabrizio Cesare
NS Basic/Symbian OS no longer available.
We will continue to support our existing users by keeping the NS Basic/Symbian pages available on our website.
NS Basic/Symbian OS Version 1.2 released
Adds over a dozen new features and fixes, including BlueTooth and IrDA comms.
NS Basic/Symbian OS Web Board!
Want to get the latest news and discussion? It's posted to our web forum first.
NS Basic/Symbian OS Benchmarks
Early results show good performance. Read the full results.
NS Basic/Symbian OS FAQ
Read Frequently Asked Questions about NS Basic/Symbian OS